Are you confused relating to various ICSI training program you need to undergo. There are some latest updates related to various Practical ICSI training one need to undergo.
These changes are due to changes in the syllabus of the CS program. There is also change in the time gap for registering their CS practical training to the ICSI. There is also a 15 days Academic Program for students.
Here you can also find the documents required to file for claiming exemption from training.
To remove confusion for both old and new CS course students, the ICSI has issued the following notification stating the status of applicability of various training to students.
Important Announcements Related to ICSI Training
- Company limited by guarantee is also allowed to impart training to CS students
- Limit on maximum no. of trainees to be taken by various agencies/cs firms
- Rules for refund of fees to students
- Status of applicability of various trainings to the students
- Time gap allowed to students for registering their training in records of institute
- Guidelines for transfer of training of students from one trainer to another trainer
- 15 day Academic Program for Executive Program passed students
- Exemption from Training Requirements
- Documents required to be submited for exemption from training
- PCS also allowed to impart 15 days specialized training
- Entitlement of leave for students during 15 days specialized training
- 15 days specialized training at Law Firms discontinued
- PDP hours revised from 25 hours to 24 hours
- Announcement – Only soft copy of documents is to be accepted at Training Section
- Online facility for students for registering their Management Training/Apprenticeship Training with institute
- Only Soft Copy of Documents Are To Be Accepted By Training Section
- Online facility for students for registering MT & AT
- Shifting of Training Section to Institute’s Noida Office
- Impact of Modified Training structure and clarification related with it.
- Guidelines for Apprenticeship
- Online facility for Registration of PCS, Company & other entities for imparting training to CS students
- PROCEDURE – FOR OPTING FOR THE MODIFIED TRAINING STRUCTURE
- Notice – SIP & Computer Training discontinued
- Application Form for PCS seeking Registration to impart Training
- Format of Training Completion Certificate
- Entitlement to engage apprentices for imparting training at a time by Practising Company Secretary
- Brief outline of Model Training Programme of MT/PT
- Announcement on Training- 15 months training with Financial Institution, Consultancy Firms & Law Firms, Removal of fee of ₹ 50/- and 15 days Specialised training
- Stipend payable students during training period
- Fine payable by students for late submitting their documents for registration of their training
- Notice – Universities recognised by UGC -allowed to be registered with ICSI for imparting training to CS students
- Guidelines for fees payable by students for claiming exemption from long term training on the basis working experience
- Guidelines for transfer of training from one PCS,company to another(1.04.2016)